As part of the process of providing innovative products and services that respond to your insurance needs, Employee Plans may collect certain personal information about you.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
In connection with any potential sale or transfer of its interests, Employee Plans and its affiliates reserves the right to sell or transfer your information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, age, sex, ZIP code, state and country of residence and other information that you provide through other communications to a third-party entity that:
- Concentrates its business in a similar practice or service;
- Agreed to be Employee Plans’ successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and
- Agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.